Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is taught by our Doctor and IBCLC. She will be teaching you the importance of breast milk. She will help you
better understand how breastfeeding works and its advantages
- understand the anatomy of your body and breasts
- how to establish a healthy supply of breast milk
- how to help baby latch, different positions
- how to know if baby is getting enough milk
- how partners can help and be involved in the breastfeeding experience
Atendees will receive important breastfeeding guide handouts
Snacks and drinks will be provided.
You are welcome to pay with your FSA or HSA card depending on your health insurance. This is a Chilbirth Class Education.
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Class$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0